How do I add a supporter to a pre exisiting team?
Click here to login into your Grassrootz admin account.
1) Click 'Campaigns' in the top menu.
2) Use the search function to locate the campaign that the supporter is participating in.
Note: If you are unsure which campaign the supporter is participating in, click here to find out.
3) Click 'Supporters' in the Actions box.
4) Use the search function to locate the supporter.
5) Click 'Edit' in the Actions box.
6) Select 'Change to draft' in the Actions drop-down menu.
7) Click 'Edit' in the Actions box.
8) Select the team from the Team drop-down menu.
9) Click 'Edit' in the Actions box.
10) Select 'Change to live' in the Actions drop-down menu.
Caution: The link to the supporter page has now changed. Make sure you share the new link with the supporter.
Note: To send the supporter a link to their page, copy the URL at the top of your browser.
Need further assistance? We're happy to help! Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.