How do I change a team/supporter page name?
This article explains how to change the name of a supporter page. The process is the same to change the name of a team page.
Click here to login to your Grassrootz admin account.
1) Click 'Campaigns' in the top menu.
2) Use the search function to locate the campaign the supporter is participating in.
Note: If you are unsure which campaign the supporter is participating in, click here to find out.
3) Click 'Supporters' in the Actions box.
4) Use the search function to locate the supporter.
5) Click 'Edit' in the Actions box.
6) Select 'Change to draft' in the Actions drop-down menu.
7) Click 'Edit' in the Actions box.
8) The page name can now be freely edited.
9) Ensure that you click 'Save'.
10) Click 'Edit' in the Actions box.
11) Select 'Change to live' in the Actions drop-down menu.
Caution: The link to the supporter page has now changed. Ensure that you share the new link with the supporter.
Note: To send the supporter a link to their page, copy the URL at the top of your browser.
Need further assistance? We're happy to help! Reach us at email@example.com.